Ravet is one of the rapidly developing suburban areas of Pune, which is located close to the industrial zones and the IT hubs of Pune. The area has good civic amenities and is very well-connected to the other parts of the greater city.
Connectivity with nearby Ravet localities
- There are a few major roads which run through the area, namely, the Wakad Road, the Mumbai-Pune Expressway, Kalewadi Main Road and Spine Road.
- The area has extensive bus services and the Chinchwad Bus Stand, Nigdi Bus Stand and the Pimpri Bus Stand lie in close vicinity.
- There is a railway station at Chinchwad from where the train services can be availed.
- It takes about an hour from Ravet to reach the airport in Pune.
Employment hubs near Ravet
- Rajiv Gandhi InfoTech Park is located at a distance of approximately 11 kilometres from Ravet.
- DLF Akruti IT Park is located at a distance of approximately 13 kilometres.
- Panchshil Tech Park is approximately 8 kilometres
- International Tech Park is located approximately 11 kilometres away from the locality.
Schools in Ravet and other social amenities
Ravet offers very good social infrastructure to its residents. Some of the reputed schools in Ravet include the Good Samaritan School, Wisdom World School and Mount Litera Zee School. Some of the leading hospitals in Ravet include the Ratna Memorial Hospital, Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital and Seth Ramdas Shah Memorial Hospital & Research Centre. The shopping needs of the residents are catered to by malls in Ravet such as the Ozone Mall, Jewel Square Mall and Laxmi Road.